Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Problem with Firefox 7.0.1 in Fedora Verne

I explained on my previous post about my experience testing Fedora 16 (a.k.a. Verne).  I had one issue: Firefox 7.0.1.  As I mentioned on that post: "Firefox stopped working after about thirty seconds of execution, avoiding any interaction with its user interface".

Some "anonymous" reader recommend me to disable all the plugins.  I follow that and, actually, it worked for me.

I learned some basic thing with this experience: if you found any type of error within Fedora, you should:
  1. If you got the skills, try to solve it.
  2. Check if the ticket exists in Bugzilla.  If it is not there, we should create it.
  3. Ask if someone knows of the topic or if he/she had solved it.
Thank you very much, "anonymous" reader.
Content Licensed as Creative Commons CC-BY-SA 3.0